How-to make a Steptap steplist:
- Go to steptap.com
- Create an account
- Click "create" and a steplist template opens up.
- Name your steplist
- List the required items
- Start with step 1: explain how to do it, move on to step 2, and so forth through all of the steps.
- Time your steps if you want to.
- Add some good photos.
Using SteptapHow do you use Steptap? A personal trainer could create a unique steplist for a client's workout routine. The client accesses the workout steplist from their mobile phone at the gym. An elementary school teacher could create a weekly steplist for the current homework assignments. If you own a business that sells products that need to be assembled - say sprinkler parts - your customers can download a steplist from the Steptap QR code displayed on your store shelves or packaging. A customer with easy-to-follow instructions can complete their project hassle-free without placing a call to your store.
Looking for easy-to-follow instructions? Search the steplists at steptap.com. You will find how-tos for crafts, car repairs, home improvement, music, hobbies, fitness, recipes, technology, travel - the list is extensive and growing every day.
Steptap solves the following problems with other methods for creating how-to instructions:
- Steplists are easy to create
- Steplists are to-the-point
- Steplists are automatically saved in your Steptap account for storage and easy access
- Steplists are mobile
- Steplists can be instantly shared to your social networks
- Steplists require no printing
- Steplists can be easily updated Why is Steptap better than YouTube how-to videos? Steplists get right to the point. They don't contain irrelevant information that wastes your time.
- Strengthen brand recognition
- Increase customer engagement
- Provide better customer service and technical support
- Drive traffic to your business website and social media sites
- Generate leads Thank you for visiting Steptap, we invite you to create your first steplist by clicking here